Outlier is starting a virtual mastermind group mid July 2015 and I would love an opportunity to talk to you about it. Interested?
What is a mastermind group?
A mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
Four Reasons Every Entrepreneur Needs a Mastermind Group - Huffington Post
Here are some quick facts about the Outlier Mastermind:
- The goal of our mastermind is to help each other grow our businesses and personal brands.
- We will meet weekly via Skype or Google Hangout for 1 hour and 15 minutes (time TBD).
- We're only opening up spots for 12 qualified entrepreneurs per group.
- We will have special guest join us once a month to instruct us on a variety of different business topics. We will virtually be able to rub shoulders with some high profile entrepreneurs.
- We will have a private Facebook page to help answer each other's questions throughout the week and cross-promote our projects.
- Some spots have already been filled. One to an Olympic Gold Medalist and former CEO of a multi-million dollar company. Another to an author, sales guru, and serial entrepreneur.
- Cost per membership is $79 per month with a 3 month commitment. It's month to month after that.
Reasons to join the Outlier Mastermind
1. Exclusive community of Outliers - Experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement - Members of the group turn into business advisors and vice versa.
3. Collaboration - You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network - Joining the Outlier Mastermind will expand your network and will help it grow grow rapidly.
5. New learning - Everyone in the mastermind will have unique skills, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in the group will have a solution for you and you for them.
6. Cross-promotion - It is the goal of this mastermind to have all of its members cross-promote others in the group when appropriate.
7. Think big - You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
8. Leverage each other's expertise - We all have different skill sets that will make this a strong and healthy mastermind group.
Are you ready to join?
Again, this mastermind is to help grow our businesses with a little help from our very qualified friends.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to know more, please feel contact me directly at ever(@)outlierlabs.com or @_EverGonzalez